QMobile Noir A8 Specs Review Root Recovery Custom Rom
QMobile Noir A8 Description:
QMobile Noir A8 Full Specifications:
QMobile Noir A8 Video Review:
QMobile Noir A8 Root:
- Download and extract THIS archive.
- Go to Settings->Security and check “Unknown Sources”.
- Set phone to USB debugging mode from settings and connect to PC. When Windows ask for drivers, manually choose the location of the folder Noir A8 USB ADB drivers and install the drivers.
- Remove the cable, turn off your phone. Connect again to PC while it’s off, it will again ask for drivers. Now install driver from folder: Noir A8 preloader VCOM (thanks to max414 from PG for driver)
- Now turn it on and still keep in debugging mode. Navigate to the folder “Root_script_by_Bin4ry_v15″ and open Runme.bat. Follow the instructions (choose Normal mode) and you’ll have a rooted Noir A8! Check for superuser app and it should be in the app drawer.
QMobile Noir A8 Custom Recovery:
**Your phone must already be rooted! **
2) Installation of VCOM driver: Even if you have already installed VCOM drivers, install these as well as they’re must. Run Install Driver.exe to install. Then turn OFF your phone, connect with USB cable and drivers will get installed automatically.
3) Open SP_Flash_Tool* folder and run Flash_tool.exe. Click on Scatter-loading button, navigate to recovery_files folder which you extracted and select “MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt”. Click OK and ignore if any errors come up.
4) Make sure ONLY RECOVERY IS CHECKED! All other entries must be unchecked. Your SP Flash Tool should look something like this:
QMobile Noir A8 clockworkmod recovery using SP Flash Tool
5) Turn off your device. Remove the battery and reinsert after few seconds. Do NOT turn on the device yet.
6) Click the Download button in Smart Phone Flash Tool. Now connect your Noir A8 while still in off state.
7) It will be detected in SP Flash tool, a red bar will progress to 100%. Then it will ask to connect cable in 12 seconds but DO NOT remove the cable or do anything. Just let the timer finish, it will again show progress bar and at the end you will get a small window with green circle.
That means the recovery was successfully flashed ! Congrats you did the job
In Case Of Errors When You Press Download & Connect Phone:
If you’re getting errors like BROM DL_ALL failed, then follow this procedure, which will flash recovery to all MTK phones without SP Flash Tool:
- Download the script from here and extract somewhere.
- Three recoveries are pre-included. Rename the one for your phone to recovery.img
- Set phone to USB Debugging mode from developer options and connect to PC, or start it in recovery mode.
- Then run the file named flashit.bat
If any errors occur like phone not detected, your ADB drivers are NOT installed. So install MT6577 / MT6575 drivers properly by following this guide.
QMobile Noir A8 Custom ROMs: