Meteos APK will help you to partition your phone’s internal storage , if your phone has much internal storage and you want to partition it Meteos APK for you. So for this apk is for only Mediatek Phones comes with MT6589 cpu.
Download Meteos MTK6589 ROM EDIT APK
Notes about compatibility with different phones:
This application should work correctly with all the MTK6589 phones Zopo / Hero / Caesar with 4GB or 16GB ROM (ZP910 / H9500 + / A9600, ZP810 / H7500 +, ZP950 + / H9610 / A9800, ZP980) and In most cases, those phones from other manufacturers that use 4GB, 8GB or 16GB of ROM , such as iNew i2000 or THL W8 (8GB ROM version).
Download MTK6589 Partition Resizer APK
Meteos MTK6589 ROM EDIT
- A MT6589 device
- Root access
- A custom recovery
- Make a backup of your files in your recovery (if you want to preserve them) and make sure they are stored on the external sdcard.
- Download, install and start the Meteos app for your specific ROM size and choose your desired Data partition size.
- Press “Reboot into Recovery” and choose “‘Wipe data/Factory Reset” on CWM or Wipe internal storage on TWRP.
- Restore your backup.
The program requires root user rights to function.
Remapping memory before flashing
A very small program that allows you to change the size of the user partition (DATA) and the internal memory card (SDCARD), thereby expanding the space for installing user programs. The program makes the same changes as the patch for repartitioning the data and sdcard2 partitions, but the user is given a choice of data partition sizes (from 500 MB to 3 GB), all the remaining space will go to the internal memory card (when choosing a data partition size of 3 GB, the internal card will be about 60 MB in size).
0. The program can break the phone (if you really try)!
1. We make a full backup from the recovery of the current firmware
2. Install the application, run it (we answer the request for root rights – YES\grant)
3. Select the size of the data partition
4. In the program, select reboot into recovery
5. Make wipe data
6. Restore the firmware backup
7. Boot into the system
Requires Android: 2.3 .x and above
Russian interface: No
Developer: by Meteos
Google Play: no
NOTE: You will need to restore your backup once you install & edit your memory.
Make a backup of your ROM FIRST! We suggest using Mtk Droid tools