Recent development brings CM 13 (CyanogenMod 13.0) to Elephone P9000 MTK6755. You can update P9000 with some easy steps. CyanogenMod is the most popular Android Open Source project and every android user loves it.
Update Elephone P9000 MTK6755 to Android 6.0.1 CM 13 [Unofficial]
- CM 13 Build 1 Download
- CM Custom Recovery.img Download Scatter File
- Gapps Download
- A working PC
- SD Card
- USB Cable
Steps to update :
- Download all above content to PC
- Copy ROM Zip file to SD Card and reboot into CM recovery.
- In Recovery do a Factory reset 9 [ if you have stock recovery then flash CM recovery first file included in Requirements]
- Wipe System Partition
- Wipe cache partition
- Apply update from SD Card
- Hold your breath until it completed
- Be happy now you have the latest CM 13 Unofficial on P9000.
Except Tethering , GPS every other feature is working now. Development is in progress to fix all.
We are responsible for any mishape , only you and you is responsible for it.