So you are willing to root your P8 Lite by Huawei that comes with HiSilicon Kirin 620 chipset and Octa-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53 cpu. Ok than you have to unlock bootloader first. This guide will teach you how to do this unlock process.
Unlock Bootloader Huawei P8 Lite
Steps to follow :
- Serial number (Settings->About Phone->Status)
- IMEI (Settings->About Phone->Status)
- Product ID (*#*#1357946#*#*) Enter this code in dialer and press send or call button
Now write an email in below format
I’d like to request a bootloader unlock code for my Huawei device.
Your model number / name here
Your serial number here
Your IMEI here
Your product id here
Wait for some time and you will get unlock code from Huawei Officially , write down this code.
After receiving code follow these steps.
- Enable USB Debugging on phone.
- Now connect your phone to PC and install ADB Drivers (Download P8 Lite Drivers).
- Download and extract ADB Fastboot Package (Download ADB Pack from below link)
- Now open ADB Package folder and press and hold SHIFT Button from keyboard and RIGHT CLICK the choose Open command window here.
- Enter in fastboot mode by Pressing Volume Up + Volume Down + Power keys for some seconds.
- Now enter fastboot oem unlock CODE in command windows. (Replace CODE with your code you received from Huawei)
- Follow on screen instructions
- now type fastboot reboot
Huawei P8 Lite bootloader is now unlocked
Now you can proceed to root Huawei P8 Lite.