Samsung Galaxy J2 USB Drivers
If you are a Samsung Galaxy J2 user and want to download the USB Drivers for your device, then you need to download the official drivers for Galaxy J2.
Download the above Samsung USB driver for your Galaxy J2 and then watch the video tutorials provided below in order to install it on your computer.
Why are Driver Required?
- For connectivity purposes, the ADB driver should be installed on the computer.
- For flashing firmware, VCOM & ADB Drivers are required.
- You can perform a particular task with no hassle.
- When you want to transfer files from between your computer and smartphone, you will need to download and install the required Samsung USB Driver for your Galaxy S5.
- Without the required USB driver, hardware cannot communicate.
- Download Samsung Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2
- Download ADB Drivers for connecting purposes.
- Download VCOM Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download CDC Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download Qualcomm USB Drivers for flashing firmware.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Setup for Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MediaTek Driver For Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download MTP Driver for Samsung Galaxy J2.
- Download Samsung PC Suite for Samsung Galaxy J2.
How To Install Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
Manually Installation Guide
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.