Samsung Galaxy A3 Recovery Mode Hard Reset Factory Default Pattern Unlock
How to hard reset Samsung Galaxy A3 if you face any problem with install android version or you want to refresh it or if you forget your pattern lock code.
Note : Before proceeding backup you data first.
Samsung Galaxy A3 Recovery Mode Hard Reset Factory Default
Follow these steps
- Turn Off Samsung Galaxy A3.
- Press and hold Volume Up + Home and Power keys together.
- Release both keys when Android logo will appear.
- From Android system recovery select Wipe data/Factory reset with volume down key and press power button to confirm selection.
- Select Yes — delete all user data with volume and power to confirm.
- Reboot to show home screen.