MTK 6589 Root Android Phones Easy Steps Guide
MTK 6589 Android Phones Info
MediaTek makes possible to enjoy Quad Core Processing on Mobile Phones with Android Platform at affordable prices. Thanks to MediaTek for providing Processors with ARM Cortex 7 technology alongwith Power VGR Series GPU for better graphics. This Quad Core processor is low power efficient that make quad core useage possible on Mobile Devices. At this time here lot of mobile phone companies are using this chip.
So today i am writing guide to root MTK 6589 Android OS based phones. This root guide will work on devices listed below if any device is not listed you can tell us in comments , we will add it here to help other users of MTK 6589 phones.
List of MTK 6589 Based Android Phones
- Feiteng H7189 (Android 4.2.1)
- Feiteng H9500 (Android 4.2.1)
- ISA A19Q (Android 4.2.1)
- Star X920 Butterfly (Android 4.2.1) x 2 cases
- HDC Galaxy S4 (Android 4.2.1)
- HDC GT-N7102 – Note 2 Clone (Android 4.2.1)
- STAR S 7189 Note 2(Android 4.2.1)
- Cubot M 6589 (Android 4.2.1)
- THL W8 (Android 4.2.1)
- STAR S7589 (Android 4.2.1)
- Exmobile Note 3 (Android 4.2.1)
- H7000+ on MTK 8377 (Android 4.2.1)
- UMI X2
- W100 (Android 4.2.1)
- Star Kingelon S7589
- Phone Pad 5
- FeiTeng H7100
- Lenovo A820
- Coolpad 7296 (Android 4.2.2)
- Star Q9000
- ALPS GT-N7102 (Android 4.2.1)
- Goophone N2 quad core (Android 4.2.1)
MTK 6589 Rooting Steps:
- Download and install MTK 65xx USB Drivers/ADB Drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging in Setting>Developers Option>USB Debugging.
- Download and Extract MTK 6589 Rooting Package to C:Android ( Android Folder manually created).
- Now Launch Command Prompt by Start Menu > Run type CMD press Enter.
- Navigate to Android Folder in C:\ Drive in Command Prompt.
- Now type RUN.bat by typing RUN in command prompt and Press Enter.
- Now let the magic to show in Command Prompt.
- When you see Exploit Completed Press Enter to Reboot.
- Upon Device reboot you will see Superuser in Apps.
Happy now you have successfully rooted your phone.
STAR X920 ONE CLICK ROOT OR ANY MTK6589 Video
If this guide works for you please rate it below and tell other users that it works.
Note : This guide is tested and working by me However do it at your own risk. It is advised that you should make backup first.
If you are running into problem please ask me , i am always here to help you.