The RAM is definitely one of the features better taken into account when choosing a smartphone and perhaps for that Lenovo has decided to launch in the Indian market a more powerful variant of the K5 notes , sold only six months ago in China.
This news came in the last hour directly from Lenovo India Twitter , which published an interesting video which reveals that K5 Note will come soon to the indian market with 4GB of Ram.
It will move from the previous 2GB to 4GB well, that definitely would make it more interesting and stands this device great value for money. The other specifications remain unchanged, ie:
- 5.5-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution and Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor MediaTek Helio P10 64-bit Octa Core 1.8 GHz
- 16 GB of internal memory (expandable via Microsd)
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 8 megapixel front camera
- 3500 mAh battery
- fingerprint reader
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 4G connectivity LTE, VoLTE, GPS, WiFi, Bluetooth, Micro USB
- Dimensions: 152 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm
We just have to wait for the official announcement.