Install Working TWRP 18.104.22.168 On Redmi Note 2 MT6795 With Root or Without Root [Guide]
Redmi Note 2 also known as Prime is the powerful smartphone by Xiaomi and comes with new Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 CPU. If you are the owner of Redmi Note 2 / Prime and want to install TWRP 22.214.171.124 custom recovery on it here is simple guide but tricky and you can achieve it with rooted device and also without rooting phone.
- Mediatek Preloader VCom Drivers [DOWNLOAD]
- TWRP 126.96.36.199.zip[DOWNLOAD] for flashing with Updater App
- Supersu.zip [DOWNLOAD]
- TWRP 188.8.131.52.img[DOWNLOAD] for flashing with Flash Tools
- Sp Flash Tools [DOWNLOAD]
- MT6795_Android_scatter.txt [DOWNLOAD]
With Rooted Redmi Note 2 :
- Download TWRP Package and Supersu.zip [ Do not open these zips or Extract ]
- Copy both files to internal stoarge ,Rename TWRP 184.108.40.206.zip to update.zip
- Flash with Updater App , updater will automatically reboot phone.
- On reboot press and hold Vol Up key
- Now you see TWRP Recovery Menu
- Flash SuperSu.zip and reboot.
- Now you have TWRP installed with Rooted Redmi Note 2.
Without Rooted Redmi Note 2 :
These steps require use of SP flash tools
- Download and extract Sp flash tools
- Flash Tools package contains Scatter file and TWRP.img in TWRP folder
- Setup USB drivers
- Connect phone with PC and launch flash tools as administrator
- Load scatter file
- Just tick recovery from flash tools. [ carefull with that ]
- Press Download button and wait for green signal
- Check your recovery by Press Power Key + Vol up key.
Note : This Guide is working and tested however no responsibility will be taken.