Do you have Huawei Y6s 2019 in your pocket which is built on Mediatek Chipset MT6765 and unfortunately forgot your google account ? Huawei Y6s 2019 MT6765 FRP lock ? and now you want to remove google account from mt6765 cpu here is a nice little method to remove this lock with pc also you don’t need to downgrade firmware for removing frp lock .
Note : Huawei Y6s 2019 MT6765 FRP Guide will not lose your smartphone warranty.
Just you need to download FRP scatter file from given link and follow the little guide easy instructions. I will guide you through some easy step as well as i can so please follow every step carefully. Remember this guide require some skill including PC handling Software operating and some mobile cover opening.
Huawei Y6s 2019 MT6765 FRP Download Requirements:
- MT6765 USB Preloader Vcom Driver
- Scatter File (MT6765 DA and auth_sv5.auth File Included in download package) Download
- Sp Flash Tools
- PC Windows or Mac
- USB Data Cable
Huawei Y6s 2019 MT6765 FRP Google Remove instructions:
- Download files from below link and extract to suitable place in your pc like Desktop.
- Open your mobile back cover
- Look at the test point screenshot and find exact test point on your phone according to screenshot provided with file package or post link above( Careful Step ).
- Download and install MTK Drivers link above.
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool from above link and run flashtool.exe.
- In flash tool window select DA file MTK_AllInOne_DA.bin and Android_scatter_Fastboot.txt also select auth_sv5.auth file from folder See screenshot .
- Select Download Only and Untick All Box in Flash Area Fields
- Select format TAB then select manual format flash option and put the right HEX address of the EMMC Area. Hex Address included in download package file.
- Press Start Button in flash tools.
- Open Phone back cover and find test points
- Now short these to mentioned points with tweezer and connect usb cable with pc.
- SP Flash tool will start operation and show Green Signal of Success.
- Congratulation you have successfully remove FRP.
Disclaimer : This guide is tested and 100 % working how you can follow these instruction at your own risk.
(Note : This guide will also work on Honor 8A JAT-LX1/LX3/L41)