How to Change Storage to SD Card in Samsung Mobiles without Rooting
How to Change Storage to SD Card in Samsung Mobiles without Rooting. Since you can’t move WhatsApp data to SD Card directly, And here,ES File Explorer can do it.
Easy Method to Change Storage Storage:
Since you can’t move WhatsApp data to SD Card directly, you have to ask a third-party app for help. And here, ES File Explorer should be a good choice.
With the app, you can not only transfer WhatsApp data from internal memory to SD card, but also manage your WhatsApp data in the program easily. And for sure, other types of files like photos, music, etc. are also supported by this tool.
Then, how to move WhatsApp to SD card with this software ? let’s see:
1. Download ES File Explorer from Google Play and follow the instructions to install it.
2. Launch the installed application and then open the application you installed earlier. Then you can scroll down the screen to find the WhatsApp folder.
3. Next, you need to long press the WhatsApp folder to bookmark it. And then tap on More option at the bottom right which will bring up a window with several options.
4. Now you can select Move To and click SD Card or you can use Cut and Paste option to transfer files to SD card.
5. Then you can press the additional button on the SD card to create a folder for the transferred WhatsApp data.
6. Done, just click OK to move WhatsApp data to a new folder on the SD card.