Here you can download drivers for your Oppo Phone of USB, CDC and VCOM Preloader. This post contains all oppo mobile drivers. Just find your phone model and click on download link below. USB drivers for Oppo Mobile used for transferring data to pc and from pc to phone. VCOM Preloader (USB RS-232 Emulation) drivers used for performing manual firmware/software updates through PC (MediaTek USB VCOM (Android)) and ADB driver used for performing adb task on your android based phones within command prompt.
USB VCOM Preloader CDC ADB Drivers for All Oppo Mobile
Supported OS : Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 both 32 and 64 bit
- Mediafire Link Preloader&CDC-Driver.zip
- ADB Driver Link
- MT65xx-AndroidPhone(OppoR819)-Win7x64.zip Link
How To Installing Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.