Download Oppo A7 CHP1901 Flash File
What is the difference between a Flash File CHP1901 and a Stock ROM: Are you familiar with Flash File? If not, don’t panic. We’ll tell you what the Flash file is. Flash File is a file storage system for flash-based memory storage devices.
An application programming interface, a file system core, a block driver for sector-based file systems, and a memory technology device layer are all included in most flash file systems. You may easily Flash> Reset> Reboot> your phone with Flash File Stock Firmware without any problems.
How To Flash Stock ROM on Oppo A7 / AX7
- Download the MSM Download Tool, firmware, and drivers on your PC
- Now install the USB drivers
- Place the flash tool and firmware in the same folder
- Open the MSM Download Tool and connect your device to PC
- Once you connect, it will automatically load the firmware (if not select it manually)
- Click on Start button and wait patiently to complete the installation process
- Once it is done! Remove your device from PC.