Download FlashTool V1.7 Beta For MT6589T
Here you can download tool for flashing MT 6589T from Mediatek and the name of this tool is flash tool with version 1.7 final. Download in zip format extract it and use it for flashing.
Download Link :
- Mediafire Link
- FlashTool exe V1.7Beta For MT6589T
Supported Operating Systems : Windows Xp 32 or 64 bit , windows vista Xp 32 or 64 bit. windows 7 Xp 32 or 64 bit.
How to install the USB ADB/Preloader driver
– Disconnect the device from the PC.
– Download and decompress the archive.
– Run the exe installer file (decompressed from archive) as administrator (right click -> Run as administrator).
– Follow the instruction on video and wait the end of installation
– At the end of installation close the installer and reboot the PC.
– Now the drivers are available for flash.
– “PMT Changed” error
If you get an error like “PMT Changed” (it means that partition scheme of current ROM and new ROM are different) and are you sure that the ROM is specific for your device you can use a special version of Flashtool 3.xx that bypass this error.
– Direct Memory Write
To bypass a “PMT changed” error (it means that the partition scheme described in the scatter of the new ROM is different than the ROM installed) there are two ways
– If you have to flash the whole flash you can select in Flashtool the FIRWARE UPGRADE mode.
– If you have to flash single module/partition you can use Direct Memory Write
– Flashtool version
The new version 5.xx include the support of new 64bit Mediatek CPU (MT67xx – ex. MT6732/MT6752/etc)
The new version 5.xx are also compatible with 32bit Mediatek CPU (MT65xx – ex. MT6582/6589/6592) and new 64bit Mediatek CPU (MT67xx – es. MT6732/MT67527etc).
Flashtool v. 5.x fixed a critical bug about SP Flash Tool 3.x where the SP Flashtool reads incorrectly the scatter file of some new mobile based on MTK6582 (error: recovery partition is not flashable).
Note : This tool is tested and working however do what you want at your own risk.
Some Rooting and Recovery Installation Guides