With its latest products from the Coolpad company established itself on the market: Coolpad Note 3 and Note 3 Lite have really crushed the competition by offering the mid to high level specifications at prices which did not exceed 90 euro.
Today the company has launched its top of the range, Coolpad Max for a truly extraordinary product from different points of view, but raising the bar not just the price. The device looks much like Coolpad Fengshang Max, a smartphone with a very elegant design launched solely and exclusively in China.
We see in detail of the specs of Coolpad Max :
- Screen 5.5 “IPS Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401 ppi, 2.5D curved display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 617 Octa Core 1.5 GHz 64-bit
- GPU Adreno 405
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB of internal memory expandable up to 128 GB via micro SD
- Dual SIM
- 13-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, Quick Focus, OIS, LED flash
- 5 megapixel front camera with excellent features selfies
- 4G connectivity LTE, VoLTE, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, WiFi, USB type C
- fingerprint reader
- Battery 3000 mAh
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Measures 152 x 75.7 x 6.9 mm
- Weight: 175 grams
Coolpad Max shows a remarkably stylish design and with a thin line, with a thickness of less than 7 mm and is available in gold, pink or gray colors.
The device can be ordered through a number of online resellers at a price of about 300 Euros , depending on the deals on various sites.