ARCHOS ADB USB Drivers Win Linux Mac Download
Own and ARCHOS Tablet or Phone and want to perform additional task with your PC then you must install USB or Android ADB Drivers to achieve your desired task. Here you can download drivers in zip file and proceed further to root and install custom recovery as well as updating firmware through PC windows or any other system you may have.
This is common question asked for
How to connect ARCHOS using the “ADB USB Debugging” mode (Android Debug Bridge)?
For Windows users only:
How To Install Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
Manually Installation Guide
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.
Install the Archos ADB USB driver for Windows.
Mac: .android / adb_usb.ini
Linux: .android / adb_usb.ini
– – – – [ ANDROID TABLETS ] – – –
ARCHOS 101 XS 2
– – – – [ SMARTPHONES ] – – –
ARCHOS 35 Titanium 170 – ARCHOS 40 Titanium 194 – ARCHOS 40b Titanium Surround 216 – ARCHOS 40c Titanium 191 – ARCHOS 45 Helium 167 – ARCHOS 45 Platinum 173 – ARCHOS 45 Titanium 213 – ARCHOS 45c Platinum 190 – ARCHOS 50 Helium 204 – ARCHOS 50 Neon 152 – ARCHOS 50 Oxygen 150 – ARCHOS 50 Platinum 171 – ARCHOS 50 Titanium 205 – ARCHOS 50b Oxygen 214 – ARCHOS 50b Platinum 195 – ARCHOS 50c Oxygen 151 – ARCHOS 53 Platinum 172 – ARCHOS 53 Titanium 215 – ARCHOS 59 Titanium 196 – ARCHOS 64 Xenon