Android USB Drivers All, If you are wondering to download USB Drivers for your Android Phone , Now no worry Download Android USB Drivers from AndroidUrdu.com. I will update it every day you can check it time to time for latest Android USB Drivers. If I miss anything you can tell me via Comments.
Note : All files are hosted on third party sites and all links will open in new window so dont think it is popup from ads. Thanks!
If you find any dead link tell me.
Fujitsu Android USB Drivers… Google Nexus Android USB Drivers… HTC Android USB Drivers… HTC MediaPad 10 FHD Android USB Drivers… Huawei Android USB Drivers… Intel Android USB Drivers… LG Android USB Drivers… Motorola Android USB Drivers… Nexus 7 Android USB Drivers… Samsung Android USB Drivers… SONY Android USB Drivers… ZTE Android USB Drivers.. MediaTek Android USB Drivers.. China Mobile Android USB Drivers All free Download.
Android USB Drivers All Download Below:
Samsung Android USB Drivers:
LG Android USB Drivers:
Google Nexus Android USB Drivers:
Nexus 7 Android USB Drivers:
Intel Android USB Drivers:
DELL Android USB Drivers:
Motorola Android USB Drivers:
Huawei Android USB Drivers:
ASUS Android USB Drivers:
SONY Android USB Drivers:
ZTE Android USB Drivers:
Fujitsu Android USB Drivers:
How To Install Windows Drivers
If you want to install drivers on your pc / laptop, here is a guide on how to install them. You can follow one of the methods below.
- Right-click the setup.exe or install.exe file and click Run as administrator. When prompted, click Yes or Allow to continue to start the installation routine.
- The Welcome screen is displayed.
- Click Next to continue.
- The License Agreement is displayed.
- Read the License Agreement carefully.
- Accept the License Agreement by selecting the appropriate radio button.
- You must agree to the License Agreement to install this product. Click Cancel to close the application if you do not agree to the Licence Agreement.
- Click Next to continue.
- Confirm or select an installation directory and Start menu folder.
- Restart your computer when prompted.
- The installation process is complete. After you restart the computer, the logon screen is displayed.
Manually Installation Guide
When you download a driver that does not include an installation program, you need to install the driver manually:
- Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file.
- Click Start, then right-click My Computer (or Computer) and click Manage.
- In the Computer Management window, on the left, click Device Manager.
- Click the + sign in front of the device category for which you wish to install the driver.
- Right-click the device, and select Update Driver Software.
- In the Update Driver Software window, select Browse my computer for driver software.
- Click Browse and navigate to the folder that contains the driver files. Click OK when this folder is selected.
- Back in the Update Driver Software window, click Next. Windows will search for the driver and install it automatically. When done, click Finish.